[wp-hackers] WordPress Network and Plugin Availability

SWORD Studios info at swordstudios.net
Mon Feb 7 22:05:20 UTC 2011

Hello All

Thanks in advance for the help on this one.

I see using the WordPress Network or Multisite functionality we can decide
on specific themes to make "active" for specific sites.  However if we
enable the ability for site owners to access plugins they get access to
every plugin on the install.

Is there a way to give specific sites, options to specific plugins.  I don't
want all site owners to be able to activate all the plugins installed on the
server.  For example I want site A to be able to active plugins 1 and 2 and
for site B to be able to activate plugins 2 and 3 because maybe plugin 1 and
3 don't work well together or for countless other reasons.

Jesse