[wp-hackers] SoC 2011 project idea

Jane Wells jane at automattic.com
Mon Feb 7 18:29:08 UTC 2011

On 2/5/11 11:19 PM, Dion Hulse (dd32) wrote:
> As a general comment to all potential applicants: The ideas presented
> on the wiki are just that, ideas.
Moreover, they are ideas from last year. Some have been implemented,
some have proven to be better as plugins, and some never happened. We'll
be working up a new ideas list for this year in the next couple of weeks.

> On Sun, 06 Feb 2011 15:14:37 +1100, Gaurav Aggarwal
> <gaurav91.2008 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Even i in interested in applying this year. I have searched through
>> project
>> ideas for last year and the "Move wordpress" really interests me.I would
>> like to know about the progress of this idea
Yes, still interested.

Yes, we're tried a couple of times to get this off the ground, but we
don't have a lot of contributors focused on accessibility.