[wp-hackers] plugin for unit testing

Iain Cambridge backie at backie.org
Wed Feb 2 15:59:22 UTC 2011

Hey,

      Just had a quick look at it. Have to say, love it. I was looking into
unit testing for my plugins but basically didn't really get past the first
hurdle of including the WordPress codebase without executing a page load (I
was trying it in CLI). Since I work in an office were Unit Tests seem to be
a dirty words, I couldn't spend too much time investigating it. So big thank
you from me. Now I'm going to spend a day or so building proper tests.

Thanks

Iain