[wp-hackers] APC-Nginx-Apache problems / memory problems on VPS

Braydon ronin at braydon.com
Mon Aug 29 09:47:54 UTC 2011

What is the biggest botteneck with WordPress and why are there so many
different caching plugins? Can this not all be abstracted through one
API and work across many different hosting solutions from economy shared
hosting to fully dedicated all the way to multiple server configurations?

--
Colors of Digital Freedom
http://braydon.com/hacker-t-shirt/