[wp-hackers] Allow redirects to subdomain with multisite?

John Reuning john at ibiblio.org
Fri Aug 26 01:07:07 UTC 2011

The original solution involved defining a customized version of
wp_validate_redirect(), but it was an 80% copy/paste.  I didn't
understand the allowed_redirect_hosts.  That works, and it's cleaner.
I can pull the redirect_to param out of the request, run some checks,
and add the hostname into the list.

Thanks for the help!

-John