[wp-hackers] Frontend form

Diana K. Cury dianakac at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 17:51:45 UTC 2011

I have a working frontend form, for create post types.

Using as a template for pages: works nice, I'm able to create the post I get redirected to the them right after the process.

When I tried to implement this form as a plugin shortcode, I got "Headers alredy sent ". The post is created as well, but doesn't redirect to the post.

Also, is there someway to prevent going back in history and re-submit the form again? I know there's a lot of plugin for this, but that is a very simples static form.