[wp-hackers] Fatal error: Call to a member function get_page_permastruct()

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Fri Aug 12 10:42:47 UTC 2011

Sounds like a plugin is calling get_page_link() before init has fired to me.

Disable all your plugins (by renaming the plugins folder via FTP) and
see if you can login then. If not, repeat it with your theme (rename
your themes folder). That'll get you into the backend, but you'll have
to work out which component the error is coming from, and get it
updated.

I'm assuming this is on WordPress 3.2? (possibly after just upgrading?)