[wp-hackers] Admin Construction Abstraction

Nathaniel Taintor goldenapplesdesign at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 18:45:13 UTC 2011

And, looking back over the thread, I'm surprised that no one mentioned any
of the PHP ports of Zen Coding syntax.

I've used Phillip Walton's plugin (
http://philipwalton.com/2011/04/06/zen-coding-for-php-and-wordpress/ )
successfully to build lots of different kinds of repetitive markup
structures... it would work very nicely for settings forms.

Nathaniel Taintor