[wp-hackers] remove boxes

Leo Baiano ljunior2005 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 19:52:05 UTC 2011

It worked! I had tried to remove the pits with the method remove_meta_box ()
 and not had success, the difference is that the action that called my
function was not theadmin_menu admin_head.

Can you tell me how can I get a list with the ID of the standard boxes of
WordPress?And with respect to non-standard, those created with plugins,
knows a simple way to getthe ID?

Thank you for your help!