[wp-hackers] How did you learn to program?

Benjamin Chun ben at benchun.net
Fri Apr 22 21:47:49 UTC 2011

Hi wp-hackers,

I'm a high school computer science teacher and I often have students who
want to hack on things like WordPress or other open-source projects, but
they don't see a path from where they are to that goal.

So I started a web site for sharing how and why people started programming.
Will you share your story? http://ilearnedtoprogram.com

As the site has gotten more entries, I've been reminded of a bunch of fun
things from my childhood. Maybe you'll enjoy a trip down memory lane as
well.

Ben