[wp-hackers] Custom Post Types In The Links Helper

Philip Walton philip at philipwalton.com
Fri Apr 8 15:54:39 UTC 2011

Alex, this functionality is working on my site with custom post types,
and I didn't do anything special to set it up. I believe it should just
work as long as you've registered your custom post type properly.

(And just to make sure I'm clear on what you're asking: you're referring
to creating links within the TinyMCE editor, correct? And you want it to
show custom post types in the list of available links, no?)