[wp-hackers] Wordpress set_transient function hampring my server preformance

Suhas Girgaonkar suhas.girgaonkar at rtcamp.com
Fri Apr 8 11:29:27 UTC 2011

Hi ,

I am storing site visitor history using wordpress builtin function
set_transient.

Whenever visitor navigate throughtout the site I am storing history in
database using wordpress set_transient function and when any visitor submit
contact us form I transfer the history to parmenent table as the transient
data is flushed after 24 hours

But this causing overhead on my wordpress database and eventually it's
hampring my server performance can any one help me?

Does any one have any other solution?

--
Thanks & Regards

Suhas Girgaonkar | Web Developer (Trainee) | rtCamp Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Skype: suhasrtcamp | Web: http://rtcamp.com