[wp-hackers] gsoc-2011

ejaj on resurgence starhunter7 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 17:48:18 UTC 2011

one more thing i would like to know is that the deadline is 8th of
april, ie tomorrow.
though i have started looking the trac to try out the bugs...still
that may not be enough time to look in and give a good report.
can anybody suggest me something on this or if i directly come up with
the proposal and make up the progress later..is it ok
thanks again