[wp-hackers] Move Wordpress (Proposal Draft)

Aaron Jorbin aaron at jorb.in
Wed Apr 6 21:01:39 UTC 2011

1) Please don't spam the mailing list.  Sending out the same proposal
twice in an hour counts as spam in my book.

2) you should be feature complete by July 11th (the start of the mid
term evaluation), not the end

3) Can you provide some links for your listed WordPress experience

4) I would strongly encourage you to contribute some patches to trac
before formally submitting your proposal.

http://aaron.jorb.in
twitter: twitter.com/aaronjorbin