[wp-hackers] Shortcode to call comments_template();

SWORD Studios info at swordstudios.net
Mon Apr 4 03:19:12 UTC 2011

Haha, wow, I should be going to bed when that happens (late night).  Thanks
that immediately fixed it.

Now the comments are coming in above the content in the post.  I have a few
paragraphs of content then at the bottom is the shortcode.  However when you
view the post it has the comments above everything else.  Any idea why?

Jesse

--
*Jesse Friedman*   Founder / Lead Developer
*SWORD Studios* | 508.50.SWORD info at swordstudios.net
swordstudios.net @professor <http://twitter.com/professor>