[wp-hackers] Limiting number of terms in admin section edit screen

Christian Foster christian.foster at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 14:04:40 UTC 2010

It's for a location based system - the locations are hierarchical -
i.e. country, state, town, suburb etc. And posts in towns need to be
viewable at the state level and so on, so it behaves exactly like
hierarchichal categories would. We could use a flat hierarchy but the
parents would need to be stored (we have this is a seperate table). Is
there another way we could do this?