[wp-hackers] Error message: Are you sure you want to do this? Please try again.

Moya, Eddie emoya at tribune.com
Thu Sep 16 14:29:14 UTC 2010

Is that true? Wouldn't the nonce just be checked when your page is loaded, and then a new one created the next time you need one? I know they expire after 24hrs or something like that, but I thought they were single use only ( hence nonce ).

I never really understood why they had such a long expiration time, but If they are used more than once, that I guess that might partially explain it.