[wp-hackers] Javascript callback upon Widget save

John Gadbois jgadbois at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 19:50:26 UTC 2010

Thanks Andrew,

Sorry, I didn't mean a DOM event per se.  In my specific instance I have a
color picker initializer that I call on some DOM elements.  The plugin
probably doesn't use live(), so I'd like to reinitialize the color picker
after the Widget gets reloaded.  It might be nice in general to have the js
trigger custom events similar to actions on the PHP side.  Maybe it wouldn't
be useful in many cases, I'm not sure.  In my specific case it would be.

Thanks,
John