[wp-hackers] Permalink Performance

Ashish Saini ashishsainiashfame at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 20:14:11 UTC 2010

My apologies for the wrong answer. I thought the static string would be
added in Pages URL too (which is not the case). Had it been like that then
it would have had no effect and performance issues would have creep in.

Thanks & Regards
Ashish Saini aka Ashfame
(Deserve Before You Desire)
Homepage : http://www.ashfame.com | Blog : http://blog.ashfame.com | Twitter