[wp-hackers] Displaying a page on-the-fly with a plugin

Dino Termini dino at duechiacchiere.it
Wed Oct 27 10:28:04 UTC 2010

On 10/26/2010 10:16 PM, Dion Hulse (dd32) wrote:
> Here's how I'd do it in a plugin if the page had to be transparent.
> http://wordpress.pastebin.com/xd0QmvNH
> Note, That i've pastebin'd it due to sheer length of the fake post object.
> It's a 5 minute job, needs optimizing and all that..

Hi there, thank you for sharing this piece of code. As far as I can see
posts_results is not used anymore in Wordpress, I cannot find anything
about it in the Codex, and here it says it only applies to WP 2.6

http://adambrown.info/p/wp_hooks/hook/posts_results?version=2.6&file=wp-includes/query.php
<http://adambrown.info/p/wp_hooks/hook/posts_results?version=2.6&file=wp-includes/query.php>

Do you happen to know what's the new 'version' of this hook?

Thanks,
dino.