[wp-hackers] "The Matrix Has You" easter egg

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sun Oct 24 18:26:30 UTC 2010

Hmm... it would appear that several things have been proposed - the most
straight-forward being the so-called "lame" approach of providing a simple
wp-config.php variable to disable all easter eggs.

In any case, I find it rather disingenuous - or at least, strange - for
anyone who has followed this particular thread to ask, at this point, "what
do you propose?".

Chip