[wp-hackers] Handling non_persistent_groups in a persistent object cache

Dougal Campbell dougal at gunters.org
Fri Oct 22 20:22:08 UTC 2010

On Oct 21 2010 7:34 AM, John Blackbourn wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 11:35 AM, scribu<mail at scribu.net>  wrote:
>> I think your best bet is to look at the implementation for memcache:
>>
>> http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/memcached/
> Looking at that memcache implementation, that should indeed be the
> behaviour for the non persistent groups. Thanks for the link.

Did you start with prior art for XCache?

http://dougal.gunters.org/blog/2008/08/29/xcache-object-cache-plugin-for-wordpress-25

I don't use XCache anymore (in my new setup I have APC and memcached,
instead), so I haven't checked to see if my code needs updating.

--
Dougal Campbell <dougal at gunters.org>
http://dougal.gunters.org/