[wp-hackers] "The Matrix Has You" easter egg

Eric Mann eric at eam.me
Fri Oct 22 14:56:00 UTC 2010

+1 For a setting in wp-config.

define( 'EASTEREGGS', 'off' );

Then maybe an "eastereggs.php" file we can drop in that defined which ones
we turn off.  That way it's not a wholesale all-off or all-on, but sites
could pick and choose which ones they want to enable (for example, on some
sites I'd definitely want the capital P feature but not the post revision
comparison message ... on others I might want to remove both ... on others I
might want to keep both and remove something else).