[wp-hackers] Bundled Plug-ins

Rich Pedley elfin at elfden.co.uk
Sat Oct 2 19:45:24 UTC 2010

On 02/10/2010 19:54, Mike Schinkel wrote:
> On Oct 2, 2010, at 2:51 PM, scribu wrote:

>>> do
>>> case).
>>>
>>> I *do* want the nags for *activated* plugins, just not for the deactivated
>>> one.
>>>

>> Yeah, that's what I meant.
>
> In that case I was proposing as more of an advocate on the part of the average user than for my own needs.

I'd like to keep the notifications for the deactivated ones as well.
there could be any number of reasons why a plugin is deactivated,
including not working with the current version. So a user may be
waiting for that plugin to be activated.

therefore a hook to enable the hiding of the notifications for
deactivated plugins would be better IMO.

But please leave it on by default.

Rich