[wp-hackers] change display on custom headers screen

Steve Wolfson stvwlf at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 06:13:00 UTC 2010

hi

I am setting up the Custom Headers admin page as used in the twenty ten
theme on another theme.  I need to remove some of the options from the Admin
screen.  It seems everything on that screen is hard coded in
/wp-admin/custom-header.php.   For example, this will be a WP multisite
installation.  We want users to choose one of the custom headers that will
be displayed on the custom header page, and not have the option to upload
their own file.  There are no classes or ID's in the code in the areas I
need to remove display of.

Any advice on a good way to accomplish this?

thank you