[wp-hackers] Change the login url in the lost password e-mail?

Morten Rugaard morten at favola.dk
Thu Nov 25 10:20:40 UTC 2010

Hey WP-hackers,

I've encoutered a minor issue with my Wordpress site. When a user
requests a new password via. the lost password form, Wordpress e-mails
the user with a new password. In the same mail, Wordpress inserts a URL
(http://yoursite.com/wp-login.php). Since there is no "?redirect="
appended, the user is redirected to the WP admin area. Is it possible to
append a redirect URL to the link Wordpress inserts into the mail or
some other way to change which url the user is redirected to?

I've tried looking through the Action/Filter reference and I even tried
the filter "lostpassword_url" but without any luck.

Does any of you have an idea, solution or a suggestion that might would
fix my problem?

In advance, thank you! :)

--
Morten Rugaard | Lead Developer