[wp-hackers] Checking getmyuid results in problems?

Baki Goxhaj banago at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 14:15:09 UTC 2010

I use XAMPP on Ubuntu too and I cannot do automatic upgrades of plugins or
WP itself either. I was mad when the team got the WordPres importer out of
core as I had to download it every time I needed it. Basically I have a set
of plugins downloaded from browser and I use them and have not bother to ask
to make this one automatic. But if there is a hack to make upgrades work on
local machines, I would use that for sure.

Kindly,

Baki Goxhaj
www.wplancer.com | www.banago.info | www.lintuts.com