[wp-hackers] Any tip about syntax highlight for worpress theme editor?

Rafael Ehlers rafaehlers at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 16:46:12 UTC 2010

*I try to always use version control. I know Andrew Nacin was working on
something with versioning in the editor for his GSoC project, but I'm not
sure where that went.*

That´s a great idea, post revisions but more like CVS, cool...

*From memory, there are a few plugins (but not sure where) that do add
functionality there, and you could probably unbury the patch from trac and
spin it off.*
*
*
Probably should really exist, but i haven´t found any one for the theme
editor, damn : ' (