[wp-hackers] membership tools for limited access board of directors site

Danny G Smith dgs at riskiii.com
Thu Nov 4 20:50:23 UTC 2010

I am going to be working on a board of directors website that will need limited access based on which committees they are a member.  I have looked at both members plugin and wish list member.  I was just wondering if there are any other options out there that I have missed.  I don't have any problem paying for software, and but not especially like encrypted software such as wishlist member, and have no way of knowing if it will work with custom post types etc.  Any recomendations other than just digging into roles and capabilities and rolling my own?

thanks,
Danny