[wp-hackers] Feeds in Safari

John Bloch jbloch at olympianetworks.com
Wed May 26 14:25:54 UTC 2010

Hi everybody,

I have a site that I'm developing on 3.0-beta2 right now and I've run into a very frustrating problem.

I have a custom post type called 'news', and everything works fine, for the most part. The problem is that, in Safari, only the latest post shows up in the feed. Everything works fine in all other browsers (even IE!). All other feeds also work fine, like the regular post type feed, etc.

The only difference between how safari views it and any other browser that I can see is that safari calls feed://www.mysite.com/news/feed/, while all other browsers use http://www.mysite.com/news/feed/.

Has anybody ever come across this problem before? How do I fix this (if it can be fixed)?

Thanks,

-John