[wp-hackers] Auto Draft problem... maybe

Davit Barbakadze jayarjo at gmail.com
Tue May 25 13:27:43 UTC 2010

Just installed WP 3.0 and tries some custom taxonomies/posts stuff.
What I noticed accidentally though was, that when I open Add New page
for my custom post type it automatically creates Auto Draft in
database, which is ok... I guess it is transformed to something else
after I publish post, but... what if I just leave that page, without
creating anything (for example I just wanted to check how Add New page
looks for custom post)?.. It keeps creating new Auto Drafts. Are they
cleaned up later on somewhere?

And why not to take already created and spare one, rather then create new?

--
Davit Barbakadze