[wp-hackers] Possible OT: shot in the dark

Brian Layman bulk at thecodecave.com
Wed May 19 20:30:41 UTC 2010

I'm not going to go dig into code atm, but I wonder if YAPB is shared-host
capable. If GoDaddy makes you write temp files to someplace other than a
shared /tmp/ and /tmp/ is hard coded into YAPB, you could get behavior like
this.  Without looking at the code, it's just a guess, but I've seen weirder
things.

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 12:12 AM, MarvinC <marvinc at gmail.com> wrote:
> Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for /tmp/phpaAk9Pb in
> /home/content/s/l/a/slapstick/html/wp-admin/includes/mu.php on line 15
> Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for /tmp/phpaAk9Pb

-brian layman