[wp-hackers] register_uninstall_hook VS uninstall.php

Davit Barbakadze jayarjo at gmail.com
Sun May 9 06:58:44 UTC 2010

Jacob, guys, I think you overcomplicate things. scribus solution  (above) is
very simple and clean, it doesn't add any load. My solution is very similar
to his, but I just remove default hook and use my own. The only thing I was
wondering about, was whether there is any reason why WP_UNINSTALL_PLUGIN
couldn't be defined for both uninstall approaches.

In fact, I think storing callback in database is much more nightmerish, then
whatever I or scribu have suggested.

Davit Barbakadze