[wp-hackers] [GSoC Proposal] ImageMagick Support

Dan Coulter dan at dancoulter.com
Fri Mar 26 04:03:07 UTC 2010

I think having the compatibility (and the option to add more with plugins)
is great, but I do have one comment below.

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 10:55 PM, scribu <scribu at gmail.com> wrote:

> Users would be able to choose which library they want to use, when both are
> available.

I don't think users need an option to explicitly choose one. Few will even
know what the option is for, much less what the differences are.  Leaving
that option up to plugins would probably be best.

--
Dan Coulter
http://dancoulter.com/

Hey, I got nothing to do today but smile
-Simon and Garfunkel