[wp-hackers] Anyone want to help fix the Geeklog to Wordpress importer

Andrew Gray andrew at graymerica.com
Mon Mar 22 15:43:23 UTC 2010

I am working on moving a World Music Website over to Geeklog for a non-profit.

I have some code that imports the pages, links, posts, etc from Geeklog into Wordpress but it does not work very well and could use some major improvements.

Is there anyone out there that would like to work on it.  The code would be opensource when done.

This is a great website, but they do not have any money.  I could really use some help on the importer if anyone wants to help,  The code is about 80% working and should not be to bad to finish.

After the import, there is still a bunch of stuff to do and it would be a good learning experience building a complicated WP site for anyone who would like to work on it.

thanks,

Andrew

The site is www.worldmusiccentral.org and musicasdelmundo.org for the spanish verison.