[wp-hackers] Alternate paging URLs

Dan Phiffer dan at phiffer.org
Thu Mar 11 19:15:05 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I managed to implement what I wanted without having to make any changes to core:

http://phiffer.org/?t=2010-03-04-231528
or
http://phiffer.org/photos/?t=2010-02-24-000545

It depends on the "posts_request" filter to augment the query SQL and "the_posts" to determine the newer/older times.

Thanks for all the helpful suggestions.

-Dan