[wp-hackers] comments should be a plugin

Scott Kingsley Clark sc0ttkclark at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 04:14:48 UTC 2010

Because it amuses Matt? Well, if it amuses Matt and he wants to keep
it in, give it real functionality, like the ability to set an RSS feed
to pull random lines from (which could contain links and such). By
default it would do the Hello Dolly stuff, but then it'd let users
easily see how a plugin can really work. Just my opinion :)

-Scott