[wp-hackers] Customizing wp-admin

Olumide Alabi me at olumidealabi.com
Sun Jun 20 01:25:37 UTC 2010

Thanks Guys,
Will just have to fire up Firefox then. The Chrome DOM Inspector is what
has got me this far but I think Firebug is just the ticket.

Been putting that off because Firefox somehow manages to slow my Mac
Book Pro down but not as much as Safari does, which I find rather odd.
--
Best Regards

Olumide Alabi
Mobile | +234 802 359 9606
CDMA | +234 702 838 6589

<http://www.holidaysandcash.com/luminus>
Contact Me: Google Talk: luminusdadon Skype: luminusdadon Y! messenger:
olumide_alabi
My Profiles: Linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/in/luminus>Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/luminus>Twitter <http://twitter.com/luminus>