[wp-hackers] Proposal: Reusing the Media Upload kit in a plugin (#13817)

Simon Wheatley simon at sweetinteraction.com
Thu Jun 10 12:31:59 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I'm keen to reuse the Media Upload overlay (i.e. the thickboxed iframe
from the edit post/page screens) when I need to upload files for a
plugin. It seems crazy to be reimplementing file upload and image
resizing code when it's built into WordPress core. However the hooks
aren't there currently.

More info in this ticket: https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/13817

Would appreciate any feedback...

Best regards,

Simon

---
Sweet Interaction Ltd is Registered in England/Wales, no. 6610741
Registered office: 7 Malton Av, Manchester, M21 8AT