[wp-hackers] Admin-UI admin_print_styles & colors.css

24/7 24-7 at gmx.net
Fri Jun 4 17:18:47 UTC 2010

Hi,

i was trying to override some styles (for a custom theme options admin-
UI page), but can't get around loading my custom file later than
colors-***.css from admin-UI. I used the admin_print_styles() hook.
The codex [1] says, that this would be the last one, before the page
get's rendered... but colors-***.css get's in every case rendered
later and overrides my styles.

I would appreciate every explanation (even if it's just "colors get
added after the last hook"), so i could open a ticket on this one.

Thanks.

-K.

[1] http://codex.wordpress.org/Plugin_API/Action_Reference