[wp-hackers] Codex needs help

Arlen Beiler arlenbee at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 14:11:36 UTC 2010

Who takes care of the FTP for the codex? I have been looking at it and
thinking that it could use a bunch of help. Here is a list of things that
need help.

   - The MediaWiki theme needs the site bar.
   - The Codex theme needs a few changes, not the least of which being a
   change to the way the views are shown.
   - The word Codex on the Codex theme needs to point to the Main Page.
   - $wgLogo needs to be set to the WordPress logo.

If you want my help, I would be glad to give it. I have done quite a bit
with the Mediawiki engine before, and would gladly contribute.

-Arlen