[wp-hackers] Wordpress StackExchange is ready.

Arlen Beiler arlenbee at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 03:07:25 UTC 2010

As for my last words for a time, I will mention that, as this is one of the
first sites that is being proposed with the new format, they do not have
everything ready yet, and the commit phase should begin later this week or
early next. So we'll be patient and continue improving it in its current
phase. We are ready for the next phase, when it comes out.