[wp-hackers] Wordpress StackExchange is ready.

Arlen Beiler arlenbee at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 13:23:57 UTC 2010

Once, you make an account, you can follow the proposal without any rep. That
is all we need, along with a few more good off-topic questions. They should
be really good ones so we can define the boundaries with them. See this
section of the FAQ for more information on how to ask useful on-topic and
off-topic questions: http://area51.stackexchange.com/faq#questions