[wp-hackers] Custom post types - a multitude of problems

Kris Young KrisY at tbs.uk.com
Mon Jul 26 09:20:10 UTC 2010

Hi there,

I need to output the contents (all posts, all content of those posts) of
a specific custom category (taxonomy) and I have no idea how to get it
done. All I want is a page that outputs all the posts for a certain
category (and that category only) that I created using this code:

register_taxonomy("clients", array("portfolio_item"),
array("hierarchical" => true, "label" => "Clients", "singular_label" =>
"Client", "rewrite" => array('slug'=>'portfolio_item')));

Yes, that part was simple, but for some reason my custom taxonomy is
completely separate from the rest of the site and irretrievable. Can't
figure out for the life of me how to do this.

Kris