[wp-hackers] Filter Visualization

Eric Mann eric at eamann.com
Wed Jul 7 22:03:09 UTC 2010

Actually, I was just floating the idea to start.  I could look into disabling
entire tags.

Really, I just want kind of a "debug dashboard" where I could see all the
various filters working in the background and tune things appropriately.

I'm not sure whether or not this would be a good thing to apply to actions ...
so I'll start with filters before getting too ambitious :-)