[wp-hackers] Backpress status ?

Peter Westwood peter.westwood at ftwr.co.uk
Wed Jan 20 21:08:11 UTC 2010

On 20 Jan 2010, at 08:50, Malaiac wrote:

> is there any "live" medium for backpress ? to get a quick view of
> recent changes / roadmap / discussion ? there is not much on trac
> Is Backpress supposed to be updated with WP 3.0 modifications ?
>
> I'm considering using backpress to support an ecommerce website.

To use BackPress you need more than just a download / svn co as it is
in essence a library.

If you want to try it _live_ then you need to install glotpress/
bbpress/wordpress and you are using it.

As for keeping in sync with WordPress - my aim is to keep in sync with
trunk but in places it lags at the moment but it is still very usable
as GlotPress shows.

This happens as I have the time available.

Cheers

Peter
--
Peter Westwood
C53C F8FC 8796 8508 88D6 C950 54F4 5DCD A834 01C5