[wp-hackers] [ wp-hackers ] A question about donation link

Jordi Canals jcanals at alkivia.net
Tue Jan 19 13:36:48 UTC 2010

Forgot a request I wanted to include on my last mail:

Is it possible to have the theme revised by a different person than the one
is revising it know? Or almost someone to tell me why he thinks the theme is
not GPL compliant? The person who revises the theme does not tell me why he
considers it as non GPL compliant and that way I cannot resolve any issue if
there is one (I'm sure it is no GPL issues with the theme).

Regards,
---
Jordi Canals
http://alkivia.org