[wp-hackers] New plugin for plugin authors to showcase their plugins on their site

Jean-Nicolas Kuttler wp-hackers at nicolaskuttler.de
Mon Jan 18 22:52:15 UTC 2010

This plugin is great, but I seem to have a small encoding problem: I save my readmes as unicode and non-ascii characters seem to break somewhere between the repository and the plugins_api() call.

I think the problem is somewhere in class WP_Http, although this is a little over my head...

Any ideas? You can probably verify this by trying to pull the "move wordpress comments" readme (unicode in changelog, near Tobias).

Nicolas