[wp-hackers] adding more than 4 widgets to default sidebar

Jeremy Clarke jer at simianuprising.com
Mon Jan 18 16:40:20 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 7:22 AM, Chris <chris.hearn01 at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> After all that, I must say the 2.9 interface is lovely compared to earlier
> 2.2 - so good work by the many contributors, which I greatly appreciate!

I've always found the widgets UI javascript to be a bit wonky. If your
screen is huge then it works pretty smoothly, but the smaller your
viewport the more bugs you encounter.

The solution is usually just to do like you say, drag the widgets
around and be patient, which in my experience always gets me to the
finish line.

--
Jeremy Clarke | http://jeremyclarke.org
Code and Design | http://globalvoicesonline.org