[wp-hackers] A quick query for a push in the right (plugin) direction

Josh Harrison josh at picklewagon.com
Tue Jan 5 09:08:36 UTC 2010

I have one that I have developed and should release by the end of the week.
It is currently being used on my site (picklewagon.com). I will let you know
when it is available in the plugin repository. There are still a few things
that need fixed or made better. Let me know if you have any questions.

Josh Harrison